The aims and objectives of this journal are as follows:
- To promote the practice, education and research specifically related to the pediatric dentistry.
- To advance the science and art of pediatric and preventive dentistry.
- To promote the exchange of current and innovative procedures as well as basic and clinical research in all areas.
- Focus on clinical research to enable researchers and scientists to communicate their findings to the rest of the community.
- To promote student's research in pediatric dentistry.
- To promote optimal oral health and oral healthcare for children.